10 days ago
Manufacturing Engineer II
About Your New Employer
My client, Boston Scientific, are seeking enthusiastic, technical and hard-working engineers to join their Manufacturing teams.
We have permanent and hourly rate jobs available in Galway and Cork.
About Your New Job
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
What Skills You Need
- A Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience working at Engineering level, ideally within the Medical Device industry or another highly regulated environment.
- Project Management experience desirable but not essential.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Emma Ward on +353 91 455307 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere