24 days ago
This is a new Manufacturing Project Engineer position based in Galway. You will be joining a passionate medical device manufacturer here. This is an hourly rate contractor opportunity for approx. one year.
About Your New Job as a Manufacturing Engineer:
- Troubleshoot new products/process working closely with product development.
- Continually seek to drive improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promote and participate in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Give technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
What Skills You Need:
- A Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience working at Engineering level, ideally within the Medical Device industry or another highly regulated environment.
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Emma Ward at Sigmar Recruitment on:
- T: +353 91 455307
- E: email@example.com
..for more information.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.