Back to jobs
About your new employer: A well-known medical device company dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients globally.
About your new job as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Identify and prioritize key activities for quality, service, and cost improvements in the Operations Engineering Cycle.
- Apply a prioritized approach in Value Centred Engineering to achieve opportunities in quality, service, and cost.
- Provide technical leadership on product and process issues.
- Monitor line performance and execute structured event plans to address performance issues.
- Develop and implement supporting documentation and process work instructions compliant with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Lead technical improvement under the Continuous Improvement Program.
- Transfer and implement processes from development or other manufacturing facilities.
- Participate in the phase review process for new products, as needed.