+353 21 461 5740
22 days ago
About your new employer: A well-known medical device company dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients globally.
About your new job
- Identify and prioritize key activities for quality, service, and cost improvements in the Operations Engineering Cycle.
- Apply a prioritized approach in Value Centred Engineering to achieve opportunities in quality, service, and cost.
- Provide technical leadership on product and process issues.
- Monitor line performance and execute structured event plans to address performance issues.
- Develop and implement supporting documentation and process work instructions compliant with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Lead technical improvement under the Continuous Improvement Program.
- Transfer and implement processes from development or other manufacturing facilities.
- Participate in the phase review process for new products, as needed.
What skill/experience you need
- Level 8 qualification in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Strong communicator with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration is a key competency for this role.
- Ideally experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Project Management
What’s on offer?
- Full-time perm role
- Excellent salary DOE
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 461 5740
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.