+353 91 455 306
15 days ago
About Your New Employer
You will work as a Manufacturing Engineer II for a company that helps save a life every 5 – 8 seconds across the world. Not only that, but they also offer excellent benefits and amazing, structured career development plans
About Your New Job
Your primary responsibility will be within the Centralised Sterilization & Packaging Production Unit. This offers you an exciting opportunity to contribute towards the growth and expansion of this newly formed Production Unit.
As the Manufacturing Engineer II you will:
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed.
- Under broad supervision / guidance you will compile and analyse data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products and processes.
- Summarise and draw conclusions from test results to resolve problems and make improvements.
- Troubleshoot new products / processes, working closely with product development.
- Continually seek to identify and implement improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Work with EHS to evaluate new equipment, process and chemicals for environmental impact and effect in order to eliminate or lessen such impacts or effects.
- Work closely with and give technical guidance to Associate Engineers and Technicians.
- Actively promote and participate in a cross-functional teamwork environment.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality and understand and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
What Skills You Need
- A Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience working as a manufacturing engineer, ideally within the Medical Device industry or another highly regulated environment.
- Project Management experience desirable but not essential.
- Automation experience desirable but not essential.
What’s on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- Annual Bonus
- Fully covered Health Insurance for you and your family
- Pension Scheme
- Apply now for the manufacturing engineer job by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Lauryn Flanagan on +353 91 455306
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC, and Contract jobs available.