19 days ago
About Your New Employer
This company is at the forefront of the medical device industry. This company boasts an incredible culture of work, coupled with an ever-evolving industry, means that there is always room for professional and personal growth. Located in Galway county, this company boasts an incredibly work culture and progression opportunities.
About Your New Job
- You must be solution focused and be able to diagnose and implement permanent solutions to manufacturing issues in a structured problem-solving approach.
- You must be able to drive continuous improvement by leading and implementing Llean and six sigma manufacturing principles.
- You must work within a highly regulated environment to ensure the highest product quality is achieved through robust quality system processes.
- You must improve the production flow to achieve quality at source, and rapid feedback from inspections. You must also ensure product specification requirements are met and inspection standards are met.
- You must lead teams in executing validation activities.
- You must analyse and implement innovative improvements in operational performance through key overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) metrics.
- You must mechanically design jigs and fixtures to meet manufacturing requirements, optimise machine changeover time and improve maintenance.
- You must evaluate new equipment/processes/chemics in conjunction with EHS for environmental impact.
What Skills You Need
- You must hold a level 8 in a technical discipline (mechanical, manufacturing, mechatronics or biomedical) with a minimum of two years relevant industry experience.
- You must have project management and six sigma qualifications.
- You must have problem solving, process improvement, data analysis and project management experience.
- You must have experience in validation techniques & applications (IQ/OQ/PQ, TMVs etc.).
- You must demonstrate a motivated & flexible approach to work with results-oriented attitude.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Dominic King on +353 91 455309 or email: email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere