€65,000 - 72,000
about 1 month ago
About Your New Employer:
Our client is a leading organisation in the financial sector, are currently looking for a Senior Manager in Global Product & Markets to be part of their Fund & Investment Operations group in Dublin on a permanent basis in a hybrid model.
About Your New Job:
- Manage relationships externally with custodian banks and internally across legal, compliance, operations, various product groups, and trading desks.
- Deliver projects to internal stakeholders, utilising agile frameworks when appropriate and leveraging data analysis to enable informed decision-making.
- Conduct detailed analysis of data to support effective decision-making.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal skills, and relationship management.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years of experience or a Master's degree with at least 6 years of experience in UK Mutual Fund and Institutional product launches, with a focus on understanding international market access.
- Demonstrated knowledge of advisor/sub-advisor relationships and general custodian/sub-custodian relationships.
- Experience in navigating problem resolution in the full trade lifecycle, including understanding fund structure components affecting the transaction.
- Preferable demonstrated understanding of global regulations spanning from KYC, AML, and beneficial ownership and managing legal documents explaining fund and advisor structures.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic hybrid model
- Pension and many more
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Karl O’Connell on 01-4744633 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job is not quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We will help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We will provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.