20 days ago
Successful Irish SME in Dublin 12 Requires Qualified Management Accountant
About Your New Employer
This company is a successful Irish SME who provides services to large and small companies nationwide. They are well run and have a robust business model that would thrive in all economic conditions.
About Your New Job
You will be joining a team of 4 within the finance function, reporting to the CFO. Key responsibilities for the role will include:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Separate P&Ls for major divisions of the business
• Preparation of Balance Sheet and reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
• Tracking new sales orders and ensure invoicing in a timely manner
• Accurate revenue recognition in management accounts to ensure revenue is released to the P&L in the relevant period.
• Prepayment and Accrual management.
• Management of work in progress
• Monthly overhead analysis
• Management of major debtor accounts
• Monthly reporting of stock and fixed assets
• Oversight / Management of company Bank Accounts and Credit Cards
• Oversight of AR and AP
• Management of year-end Audit
• Irish and UK VAT, Intrastat and VIES returns to revenue
What Skills You Need
In The Hiring Managers own words: “I think the right candidate will probably be someone coming from an SME similar sized company, who is used to doing detailed accounts preparation / management accounts with some exposure to revenue recognition / work in progress / complexity in accounts and had strong excel skills and ability to multitask. Someone who has a willing can-do attitude who is willing to get stuck in and take on the responsibility of running the team.”
What’s on Offer
• Salary up to €60,000 + benefits
• Hybrid working. 2/3 days at home or in the office
What To Do Next
• If interested, please apply to this advert with your CV.
• Alternatively, please contact Sam Breckon in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We will support you throughout your application, offering insights and advice to increase your chances of securing this job.
• As a market leading Recruitment Consultancy in Ireland, we have a large client base, and there is a high chance we will have other job opportunities for you to consider.