Management Accountant | €60K
Dublin City Centre
€55,000 - 65,000
19 days ago
About your new employer
- A sucessful irish business in the Financial Services sector
- Recently acquired by a larger FS group as part of a large scale expansion into Ireland
About your new job:
- Produce monthly management accounts.
- Maintaining and reconciling the company trial balance.
- Assist with the external audit process.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Ensuring accuracy in the processing of the monthly payroll including relevant submissions to Revenue.
- Manage the accounts payable function with responsibility for supervising the invoice posting and ensuring accuracy of coding.
What skills you need:
- Newly qualified (ACA/ACCA/CPA)
- A relevant honours degree (Accounting / Business)
- Experience preferably in practice with a broad knowledge of accounts preparation, tax and audit
What’s on offer:
- €60,000 + strong benefits
- Hybrid working options
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on email@example.com or 01-4744600 for more details.