€45,000 - 60,000
20 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Your new job is with an Irish Packaging and Logistics company
- Your new employer are a well established company who work nationwide
- Your new employer are a driven, ambitious brand that continue to expand at an exciting rate
Your job duties as the Management Accountant will include:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the full running of the accounting function for the business. You will also:
- Payroll processing - approx 50 employees.
- Producing monthly management accounts.
- Budgeting and Cost control.
- Overseeing accounts payable.
- Dealing with credit issues if they need escalating.
- Overseeing work of junior team members.
What Skills You Need
- Experience within an Accounts Department previously
- Excellent written/verbal/numerical/ communication skills
- Experience with SAGE and Peagasus software beneficial but not essential
- For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Denis Cremin at email@example.com.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.