17 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Your new job is with Irelands leading Utilities & Infrastructure Company
- Your new employer are a growing business with over 1200 staff throughout Ireland currently
- Your new employer are a driven, ambitious brand that continue to expand at an exciting rate
Your job duties as a Management Accountant will include:
- Preparation of Full Monthly Management Accounts & Reporting Packs
- Preparation of Weekly Profit & Loss Commercial Reporting
- VAT, RTD, Intrastat RCT CIS Returns
- Overseeing Weekly Payroll
- Reconciliations including Bank, Revenue, Debtors & Creditors
- Preparation and review of various project costings and weekly labour allocations
- General ledger accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Project variance analysis and cost recovery solutions
- Assist with system upgrades set out within departmental objectives
What Skills You Need
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent
What’s on Offer
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 22 Days annual leave.
- Sick pay
- Career Pathway Programme”, where there is an emphasis on training & career development
- Supports to achieve chartered status
- Voluntary Pension
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme - 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Insurance Discount
- Death In Service Payment
- Industry training provided.
- For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Denis Cremin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.