€65,000 - 70,000
23 days ago
About Your New Employer
Management Accountant with a Financial Services group based in South Dublin. (Hybrid Working)
About Your New Job
- Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts for submission to CFO and Group level.
- Respond to group reporting queries in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and reconciling the company trial balance.
- Assist with the external audit including preparation of audit schedules / supporting documentation and dealing with any queries.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget including the monitoring of actuals vs budget and explaining the key variances.
What You Need
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 3+ years PQE.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €65,000 - €70,000 + Benefits.
- Hybrid Working.
- Strong employee Health and Wellbeing programme.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere