10 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Our Client deliver a complete textile rental and laundry service to all types of activities.
- They have four business lines - Hospitality, Healthcare, Workwear and Facility
- Products include; clothing, chef ware, cloths, mops, bed and bath linen and hygiene equipment to public toilets.
About Your New Role
- You will be responsible for carrying out preventative maintenance on all equipment ensuring they are kept to high standard and provide reactive maintenance to all plant equipment.
- You will work closely with production management to ensure all maintenance work is prioritised correctly and carried out in a timely manner.
- Part of your role is to ensure that all breakdowns are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- You must maintain maintenance paperwork and ensure all documentations is up to date and accurate.
- Another apsect of your new role will be identifying, sourcing and the replenishment of spares.
- Coordinate and supervise contract labour that may be on site.
What Skills You Need
- Excellent PLC skills including fault finding and program adjustments.
- HVAC Equipment/Electrical Services/Projects.
- Troubleshooting electrical reactive works
- Instrumentation/pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical experience.
- Refrigeration/Steam Boilers/Fire/Intruder/Sprinkler systems.
- Air compressors, Vacuum systems
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on 021-4847137 / lpey at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere