26 days ago
About Your New Employer
Within this role you will be working for a prominent member of the automotive industry, for a company that is a leader within a number of different fields.
About Your New Job
- You must build upon and improve current process designs to optimize processes.
- You must drive yield improvement through planned maintenance and rapid responses to repair issue.
- You must provide input on equipment installation, electrical maintenance and total preventative maintenance.
- You must provide calibration for equipment.
- You must use PLC programme to diagnose technical faults and problem resolution.
What Skills You Need
- Having a diploma in Industrial automation, mechanical, electronic Engineering, or an equivalent trade qualification would be advantageous.
- You must have at least 2 years of high-volume manufacturing experience, with in-depth working knowledge of special purpose equipment and pick and place systems.
- You must have working knowledge of PLCs, pneumatic systems and actuators, AC & DC motors and controllers.
- You must be available to work shifts.
What’s on Offer
- Meaningful career progression
- Excellent working-life balance
- Pension scheme
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Dominic King on +353 91 455309 or email: email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere