€45,000 - 55,000
20 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A leading member of the Irish pharmaceutical sector.
- An organisation creating state-of-the-art solutions within their sector.
- A company manufacturing a range of biopharmaceutical products.
About Your New Job
- As Maintenance Technician, you will be conducting equipment maintenance, both preventative and corrective in accordance with cGMP and GEP standards.
- Troubleshooting equipment issues in mechanical, electrical, automation and instrumentation areas.
- Ensure that equipment installed is safe, effective and compliant with relevant standards.
- Liaise with the engineering and manufacturing teams to plan and execute preventative maintenance including drawing reviews, manuals and identifying needed spare parts.
- Supporting the commissioning and qualification of new equipment on site.
- Helping the manufacturing team consistently deliver on KPIs on site.
What Skills You Need
- For this Maintenance Technician job, you will have 5+ years’ relevant experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical operation.
- You will also have a relevant trade qualification and strong experience with electrical, mechanical and automation maintenance experience.
What’s on Offer
- An opportunity to join a growing and innovative company.
- Strong long term career opportunity.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Maintenance Technician job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.