Carrigtohill, Republic of Ireland
+353 21 484 7135
15 days ago
About your new employer
A global biopharmaceutical company focused on creating medicines and solutions located in Cork are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their growing team.
About your new job
- Completing maintenance & calibration tasks through the site CMMS.
- Assist Maintenance excellence programme by completing w/os correctly.
- Actively working with the Maintenance Excellence programme.
- Keep the plant and equipment in optimum condition in a GMP compliant manner.
- To assist in the drive for reliability excellence and the deployment of the PdM programme.
- Identify and maintain spare parts and tools, to ensure timely maintenance of plant & equipment.
- Prepare and update assigned SOPs.
- Troubleshoot and solve equipment malfunction.
- Managing role in maintaining plant electrical power supply, distribution, PLC control and instrumentation systems.
What skill/experience you need
- Qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering. Trade background will also be acceptable.
- Over 3 years maintenance experience in a pharmaceutical industry or equivalent.
- Familiarity with process & utility equipment, plant electrical supply and distribution is a desirable.
- A full clean Irish Driver’s Licence – Class B.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Brilliant Communication & Problem-Solving skills.
What’s on offer
- Fixed Term Contract – 12-24 Months (Possibility of Extension/Permanent)
- Salary - €52,000 - €57,000 per annum
- Shift Premium – 25%
- Annual Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 5135.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.