€45,000 - 65,000
24 days ago
About Your New Employer
- An internationally renowned business with a long history that specializes in the manufacturing of medical devices.
- Multifaceted operations with a wide range of prospects.
About Your New Job
- As a Maintenance Technician, you will perform corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance to assist production in meeting goals and pursuing continuous improvement utilising lean principles.
- Use ERP/DCS and PLC-based systems to operate and monitor equipment (including automation and other calibrated equipment) in order to maximise equipment uptime and achieve desired outputs.
- Work with little supervision in a highly regulated, cGMP environment to operate, diagnose, and fix complex systems, such as Injection Moulding machines, 3/4/5/6 Axis Robots, dryers, conveying systems, HVAC, Isolators, compressed gases, wastewater treatment, etc.
- Provide assistance with all facets of machine and equipment installation, maintenance, and modification.
Skills You'll Need
- As a Maintenance Technician, you must possess a third-level qualification in automation engineering, electrical engineering, electronics engineering, mechatronics engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field.
- Have held a similar position in the past while operating injection moulding equipment in a high-volume medical device manufacturing environment.
- Possess expertise in programming, problem-solving, and high-volume automation/robotics on highly automated production equipment.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of servo motor drives, programmable controllers, hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, and troubleshooting.
- For this position, prior Injection Moulding experience is essential.
- A fantastic chance to work for a renowned organization.
- Promising career prospects.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Maintenance Technician job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Nicole Cullen on + 353 1 474 4622.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.