+353 21 484 7135
11 days ago
About your new employer
A premium brand that supplies their own-label and branded products for retailers, as well as the food service industries located in Tipperary are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician.
About your new job
- Technical support for the plant facilities and services.
- Update the preventative maintenance management system.
- Make sure all parts are promptly ordered as required.
- Observing all on site and legislative rules and regulations in terms of health and safety, food safety and environmental.
- Complete electro-mechanical repairs to food processing, handling, and packaging equipment.
- Responsible for completion of all planned maintenance.
- Utilization of all resources such as manuals, service contracts and external contractors to aid in breakdown recovery.
- Control of contractors and acting as liaison person when required.
What skill/experience you need
- Relevant Trade Qualification.
- Experience gained in high-volume food processing environment.
- Mechanical maintenance experience within an automated manufacturing environment.
- Possess a heightened awareness of health and safety.
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
What’s on offer
- Permanent Role
- €45,000 - €52,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday – 6am to 2pm OR 2pm to 10pm.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 5135.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.