€75,000 - 85,000
9 days ago
About Your New Employer
- An established provider of transport services.
- A leading company in Irish public transportation.
- A busy company with a lot of room for growth.
About Your New Job
- As Maintenance Manager you will be formulating and implementing strategies/budgets for engineering, maintenance and materials that re in line with business plans.
- Ensuring that vehicles are serviced and maintained to required standards.
- Ensure sufficient planning, scheduling and monitoring of maintenance, repair and modifications of vehicles.
- Ensure necessary documentation and record keeping of the fleet and associated activities.
- Contribute to maintenance of a safety culture within the organisation.
- Develop, implement and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and Risk Assessments.
What Skills You Need
- For this Maintenance Manager job, you will have extensive engineering experience, ideally in a maintenance engineering/transport environment.
- You will also have great leadership experience and at least a Level 8 engineering qualification.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent compensation package.
- Strong long term career opportunities.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Maintenance Manager job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.