17 days ago
About your new employer
An estalished Company are looking for a Maintenance Manager to manage the day to day maintenance function of a busy production, orientated processing facility.
About your new job
- Implement preventative maintenance programmes
- Monitor and drive improvements in the effectiveness of all maintenance activities
- Develop training plans for technicians.
- Own, monitor and report and implement improvements in equipment OEE.
- Provide details of shortfalls and associated improvement plans.
- Set goals for the shift technician group
- Propose and action projects designed to improve all relevant maintenance KPIs etc.
- Work with Procurement and Logistics groups on the control of equipment spares
- Complete Quality and Safety CAPA activities
What skill/experience you need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other relevant, technical equivalent.
- 5+ year’s experience of engineering/ maintenance roles in high-volume industries with a significant technology content
- Extensive hands-on experience of preventive/ reactive maintenance, technician supervision/ interaction and high-speed automation.
- Knowledge of medical device and/or pharmaceutical production preferred (cGMP / FDA regulated environment).
- Knowledge of automatic measurement and reporting of OEE and related production data.
What’s on offer
- Full time Perm role
- 3-cycle shift
- €60k DOE
- Shift allowance.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.