Logistics Admin with a 2nd language
Dublin City Centre
€28,000 - 32,000
11 days ago
About Your New Employer
- This company is a leading Logistics Management company.
- They have offices overseas with their Irish office headquartered in Dublin City Centre.
- They are a relatively small company and are very niche in what they do.
- Offce based in Dublin 8 with Hybrid Working and Flexitime available.
About Your new Logistics Admin Job
- They are looking to recruit a Logistics Admin with fluent English and another EU Language where you will be responsible for order management and order processing.
- You will be working alongside the customer service team in the Supply Chain Department but will not be in direct contact with customers.
- You will provide administrative support to the customer service team.
- Resolving issues and managing workflows in relation to online messages from customers.
- Maintaining customer product data.
What Skills You Need for this Order Manager Job
- Fluent EU Language & English.
- Some experience in order processing or order management.
- Experience or qualification in supply chain or logistics.
- SAP user.
What’s on Offer with this Order Manager Job
- Base salary between €28-32K, depending on experience.
- Permanent Job.
- Flexible Working (Flexitime).
- Annual Bonus.
- Pension Scheme.
- Monthly Commuter Ticket or Annual Allowance.
- Company Sick Leave scheme.
- Medical & Dental Insurance or Annual Allowance.
- On the Job Training.
- Educational Support.
- Sports & Social Club.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button, or call me, Sandra, in Sigmar on 01 4744608 or email me at email@example.com
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search.
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.