Dublin City Centre
12 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our client is a leading firm in the Plaintiff Litigation Services sector and we are recruiting a Litigation Solicitor. Our client strives to protect the interests of those who suffer serious personal injuries. They have a terrific team structure, a really rewarding client-centric culture, and a very forward-looking approach to our business - they have been paperless since 2008.
Who You Are:
- Previous personal injury litigation experience with a good knowledge of litigation procedures and practices.
- Highly motivated and confident with the ability to work proactively on their own and within a team.
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly manner to enable effective and positive engagement with colleagues, clients etc.
- Self-starters, reliable, display technical ability, to be timely, accurate in all their work and exhibit an ability to execute instructions and processes.
- Engage in continuous learning and adhere to excellent operational standards of the firm as independently verified by the institute of Legal Standards & Research.
- Be commercially focused, client focused and standards of operation and to be self-motivated to ‘skill up’ for the job such that they exhibit sound judgement and provide competent legally based judgement.
Why Work For Us:
- Really value team work
- Extremely customer focussed
- Have industry leading systems, processes and procedures also been paperless since 2008
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere