Life and Pensions Financial Advisor
12 days ago
About Your New Employer
My Client is one of Irelands Largest insurance brokers, they provide their clients with solutions to all their insurance needs raging from home and motor insurance to complex commercial business packages, they also provide a full range of health, life, pension, investment and mortgage products.
About Your New Job
- Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to needs
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
- Provide ongoing service and advice to clients.
- Build strong relationships
What Skills You Need
- (QFA) Qualified Financial Advisor
- Proven successful track record in client facing meetings with responsibility for target delivery
- Previous experience in a face to face Life & Pensions Advisor role, either in a brokerage or banc assurance
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Healthy work-life balance
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ross Mathison on 01 4744 611
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere