Life & Pensions Administrator
€30,000 - 35,000
30 days ago
Life & Pensions Administrator - South Dublin - 35k
About Your New Employer
- Our client who specialises in life, pension, investment and wealth management are looking for a life and pensions admin person for their team in south Dublin.
About Your New Job
- Provision of professional customer service support to our clients;
- Close monitoring of sales pipeline cycle;
- Processing and management of new business applications, from start to finish
- Provision of Sales Support for firm’s consultants, to include pre-sales quotes, pack preparation; liaising with clients for requirements to process new business and updating them regarding same.
- Liaising with various company stakeholders;
- Diary management for consultants
- Preparation of Client Reports, cash flow planning, quotations, portfolio schedules.
- Reporting to Management regarding workflow tasks and duties
- Regulatory Compliance responsibility – preparation of SOS reports, fact find generation and issuing of terms of business.
What Skills You Need
- Need 1 year experience preferably in a brokerage for life and pensions.
- Experience with all pension products, but preferably retail individual pensions (EPP, PRSA, PP)
- Minimum of APA life and pensions minimum
What’s on Offer
- Salary 30-35k
- Hybrid working after probation
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rachel McMahon on +353 1 4744646.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch