10 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client has been providing expert pensions and investment advice for many years and have built up an enormous level of knowledge and expertise in their field. Our client provides clarity on both current and future financial planning arrangements. They are happy to assist new clients with any specific queries and offer access to their various financial planning services.
About Your New Job
- As the Pensions Administrator you will be responsible for client interaction and servicing.
- Preparation of suitability statements.
- Compliance implementation.
What Skills You Need
- QFA qualified or working towards.
- Experience working in Life and Pensions administration for individual clients.
- Experience in brokerage firm preferred.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career progression
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.