Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€35,000 - 40,000
28 days ago
Legal Executive- Dublin - 35-40k
My client is a small solicitors looking for a legal exec with experience in Debt Recovery and/or Mortgage Litigation who will work as part of a team dealing with a high volume of Credit Union cases.
- Work the cases in accordance with pre-set guidelines from inception to closing stages.
- Issuing proceedings in the District and Circuit Courts and processing cases to Judgment as well as all enforcement stages.
- Entering into repayment negotiation with Debtors and evaluating appropriate payment proposals.
- Daily, weekly and monthly Client operational, performance updates, and reporting.
- Build and maintain strong Client relationships.
- Have a minimum of two years' experience in the area of debt collection, mortgage, or insolvency litigation.
What’s on Offer
- Salary 40k DOE
- Hybrid work
- Great Benefits
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rachel McMahon on 01 4744646e
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch