Dublin City Centre
€90,000 - 95,000
28 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our client, offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. As a privately owned, independent company, investment is their only business. They are driven by the needs of their clients, not by shareholders. Their vision is to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future.
About Your New Job:
The Product Legal team provide support in relation to all aspects of our clients fund range and investment products. For the most part, these fund ranges are domiciled in Luxembourg, the UK and Ireland. The team also provides legal advice to senior management on any legal matters or developments which may affect their business.
What Your New Job Entails:
- Support our clients product development functions as they relate to products (i.e. UCITS and AIFs) and the registration of the funds abroad.
- Experience advising on legal and regulatory issues relating to the structuring, establishment and operation of UCITs and AIFs in Ireland.
- Provide ongoing legal services, draft and negotiate agreements, provide solutions to various legal queries, help to improve internal procedures in relation to products.
- Provide legal advice on any product legal matters or developments which may affect their businesses and on group strategic projects (such as fund reshapes).
- Review new laws and regulations and assess the impact on the relevant products and business units, advise on legal and regulatory environment and liaise with external counsel and/or regulators.
- Ensure consistency of processes and standards on fund launches, corporate actions (mergers, closures, objective changes, etc.) and registration with regulators
Who You Are:
- Law degree with experience in fund/investment related environments, working in an often unsupervised position.
- A thorough knowledge of fund structures and the European investment management industry and legislation (UCITS, AIFMD, etc.) is very important.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can demonstrate confidence and tact when dealing with key stakeholders, board members and senior management.
- Commercial acumen.
- Project management and strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong delivery focus.
- Fluent in English. Any other language skills would be an advantage.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618 or e-mail me on Roneill@sigmar.ie
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website