Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
17 days ago
About Your New Employer
My client, specialises in employee benefit consultancy and private wealth management and has accumulated over 30 years’ experience advising companies and personal investors.
They currently have in excess of €14 billion in assets under administration and advice and manage occupational pension schemes on behalf of over 300 large corporates and 600 SMEs.
About Your New Job
This Legal Assistant will work closely with the in-house Legal team:
- Initial drafting and preparation of governing trust documentation, engagement letters and members’ explanatory documentation in relation to both defined benefit and defined contribution occupational pension schemes.
- Review and assessment of the impact of legislative amendments and regulatory guidance concerning the operation and administration of occupational pension schemes.
- Research and preparation of memoranda with regard to specific pensions, trust, employment and/or family law queries.
- Liaising with external parties – Revenue, Pensions Authority, Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman, external legal advisors and internal client representatives.
What Skills You Need
- Honours Degree in Law (LLB or BA) or post-graduate legal qualification.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within a corporate legal environment.
- Previous internship or work experience within a law firm/legal department would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver to deadlines and manage multiple priorities
What’s on Offer
- Excellent base salary & wider benefits
- Hybrid working model
- Opportunity to develop your skills and legal knowledge within an in-house legal team, operating within a corporate environment
- Exposure to working with senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email me – email@example.com
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere