Legal Administrator - Cork - Contract
14 days ago
About Your New Employer
Multinational IT company with a Cork location specialising in the design & manufacture of technology products. An exciting opportunity to work with an amazing employer in Cork to grow & develop your skills.
About Your New Job
- Law Enforcement Compliance Legal Specialist job.
- Supporting the Law & Privacy Enforcement Compliance function.
- Processing requests received from law enforcement agencies.
- Retrieving appropriate information and responding with appropriate pre-prepared response templates.
- Searching a specified internal system to source the correct information.
- Record & repot on all requests & responses.
- Responding to queries from worldwide excluding the US.
What Skills You Need
- Strong IT proficiency with the ability to work across multiple databases at once.
- A background in Law/Law qualification would be a benefit but not essential.
- Excellent GDPR knowledge.
- Observe high levels of data accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Fluent English.
What's on Offer?
- 4-6 Month contract.
- Monday - Friday position.
- Hybrid work setup - 3 days onsite 2 remote.
- €17.60 p/h
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7136.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.