Learning and Development Specialist
€60,000 - 80,000
10 days ago
Learning & Development Specialist / Training Manager
11-month fixed term contract
About Your New Employer
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a global pharma company in Meath/North Dublin. The Learning & Development Specialist is responsible for the roll-out of the Learning & Development Strategy at the Site with support from the Global Learning & Development Team.
About Your New Job
Key responsibilities for the Learning & Development Specialist will be to engage and work collaboratively across the Site Teams and Business Process Owners to ensure an effective Learning Program is successfully deployed to meet the Business Needs.
What you will do? Key Responsibilities:
Bring energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
- Manage MyLearning LMS System
- Implementation of the Learning and Development Strategy
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the development of the Learning and Development Programme and monitor effectiveness of Programme
- Design Learning programmes in conjunction with Business Process Owners
- Co-ordinate Trainers and support them on development and delivery of Learning content and provide them with timely feedback
- Manage the Site Learning Programme and Plan including the New Orientation Programme
- Ensure training records and curricula are accurately maintained on our Learning Management System
- Evaluate Learning Delivery efficiency and effectiveness
- Define, develop and report out on the Learning and Development Key Performance Indicators and metrics
- Conduct periodic training needs analysis assessments in line with the Companies Strategic Objectives
- Support the continuous improvement of Learning and development programmes
- Be active in relation to implementation of Best Practices and trends in the area of Learning and Development across the Network and benchmark across industry
- Ensure MyLearning LMS is implemented and maintained for training requirements, history and qualifications.
- Ensure instructional design techniques and principles are applied to support GMP, job skills, and procedural training.
- Delivery of the Trainer Qualification Facilitation Programme
- Ensure Site Skills Matrices and Skills Matrices for Roles are in place and are accurate
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills as well as an ability to coach and mentor self-directed teams through complex problems solving.
- Ability to challenge the status quo with a continuous improvement mindset.
What Skills You Need?
- Bachelor of Science in Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- A masters or MBA is desired.
- Experience working within a Learning Management System
- At least 5 years’ experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- Organization Skills – Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalat issues for resolution.
Whats on Offer?
Become part of a global Pharma company with excellent career prospects.
Attractive salary of €60k to €80k pa. DOE
Apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or if you have any questions call Mary on 086 771 8405 or email me at email@example.com
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere