11 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Your new Employer design and manufacture a full range of precision air conditioning equipment for datacentres, telecommunications, speciality storage and building service markets.
- A LEAN maufacturing organisation with numerous global datacenter customers.
About Your New Role
- Lead the implementation of a LEAN culture at the facility through manufacturing initiatives and process improvements.
- Examine current production techniques by observing operations, doing research, and speaking with suppliers to thoroughly comprehend the products and their components.
- Examine available space, material needs, and present requirements to identify opportunities for improvement and offer suggestions to business management.
- Act as a subject matter expert on LEAN at the plant level, supervising the implementation of LEAN manufacturing and process flow improvements required to effectively handle the increase in production capacity.
- Coordinate training programmes at all plant levels to promote the use of LEAN enterprise principles and to make sure that product managers, machinery operators, and managers are all trained in these ideas.
- Identify areas for improvement by creating game-changing initiatives with the aid of Kaizen events, 5S, and 6 Sigma tools.
- Produce the relevant paperwork for projects and keep thorough records pertaining to suggested modifications to the production system, including work instructions and BOMs where applicable.
- Assist in the implementation of LEAN plans and projects by collaborating closely with management, technical, supervisory, and production staff.
- Facilitate workshops and assist in creating the strategic plan for the plant's transition to a LEAN state while raising staff skill levels to meet the long-term goal
What Skills You Need
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Bachelor of Science degree or related qualification
- Experience with Design for Manufacturing and Assembly
- Training in LEAN and 6 Sigma methodologies.
- Knowledge of large equipment manufacturing including sheet metal, piping, assembly, and HVAC
What's On Offer?
- Competitive Salary DOE
- 23 Days holidays
- Death in Service and Income Protection
- Annual Pay Review
- Pension Scheme
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on 021 4847137 / lpey at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere