Dublin City Centre
KAM - Cleanroom
5 days ago
Key Account Manager - Cleanroom Division.
About Your New Employer:
Your new employer, a global facility provider company, is looking for a Key Account Manager, countrywide. This role is for you if you’re a self-motivated person who is target driven, has excellent communication skills and commercial awareness, and has a great ability to work in a high pressure environment.
About Your New Job:
• Inform management of feedback received from client base
• Develop strong relationships with customers
• Carry out regular site visits – business retention, complaint management
• Liaise with various departments to ensure clear communication
• Build on sales targets through upselling to existing accounts
• Monitor internal systems and generate reports for upper management
• Manage renewal contracts for customers and debt collection
What you’ll need:
• Previous experience in a similar, commercial role
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office
What’s On Offer?
• €40k - €50k base
• Company car
• Pension scheme (after probation)
• Phone, laptop
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Marie O’Driscoll at email@example.com/021-4847133.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.