Freight - Sales Manager.
12 days ago
Senior Freight Forwarding Sales Manager
About Your New Employer:
Our client is a global, leading logistics company. This company is a sustainability focused company with a very wide market in transportation. They are looking for you as their new Key Account Manager in Munster. If you’re experienced in business retention and business development, then this is your new opportunity!
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
- Manage all named accounts, planning for each individual account
- Ensure compliance with SOPs, credit limits and ISO, AEO and IMB standards
- Keep records of all activity on internal databases
- Manage quality review processes against KPI’s
- Keep in weekly contact with management and carry out client visits
- Support sales and business development
- Ensure all sales leads are transferred to the appropriate salesperson
- Liaise with various company departments
What Skills You Need:
- 3rd level qualification in Business or similar
- Sales experience within the Freight Industry is essential
- Min 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in logistics/transport essential
- Previous experience working with multinational companies
- Customer focused, self-starter and excellent teamwork and time management
What’s on Offer
- Salary – €55k – 65k (DOE) + 20% bonus
- Company car/car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare cover
- Munster based
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Marie O’Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org/021-4847133. Or if this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.