€32,000 - 40,000
22 days ago
Junior Health and Safety Officer – South Dublin
About Our Client
Our client is a leading engineering consultancy. They support and empower its diverse members with a culture of knowledge sharing while working to our shared goals in a vibrant atmosphere.
About Your New Job
- Attending client/design and site meetings
- Preparing preliminary safety and health plans
- Compiling and preparing safety files
- Preparing health and safety reports
- Carrying out site visits
- Coordination and liaison with all parties involved in a construction project
- Inspections and reports on legal cases concerning health and safety
What Skills You Need
- Degree in Health & Safety or related discipline
- 1 year Experience in similar role
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Package and Great Benefits
If you are suitable and are interested in this job, you can apply below. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on +353 90 641 3975 or at email@example.com
If this job doesn’t fit the bill, but you are still looking for a change, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere