Dublin City Centre
25 days ago
ATLASSIAN ADMINISTRATOR - PERMANENT - HYBRID / DUBLIN
Our Financial Services Client is looking for a hands on Atlassian Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate should have 2+ years experience working as a JIRA Administrator and 3-5 years experience working with the Atlassian product suite.
What you will be doing
- Serve as the Atlassian technical resource for tool upgrades.
- Serve as the primary user support contact for Atlassian tools and provide training on the tools to internal users.
- Open and manage requests to Atlassian technical support
- Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs.
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques.
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users
- Improve JIRA security.
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
What skills you need
- Minimum 2 + years of experience as JIRA Administrator working on customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with specific focus on JIRA as a Project/Application Administrator.
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin installation, a must.
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA, a must.
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages, a must.
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language), a must.
- ACP Jira Administrator Certification is a plus
- You will help break down organizational silos and promote collaborations
What’s on Offer
- A Permanent Role
- Competitve Salary and Package
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Beth Hoare on +353 1 4744600.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere