Dublin City Centre
€100,000 - 125,000
about 1 month ago
About your new Employer
- An opportunity for a Java Developer to join one of the world’s leading Investment Banks.
- Building products used by the Cyber Security team.
- The team is based in Dublin and extensive remote working options are available.
About your new job
- Join a team that are building enterprise Java applications and deploying them to AWS.
- Deliver high quality, innovative and maintainable software solutions in an agile environment.
- Participate in Architecture and Application design.
What skills you need
- 5+ years of experience in a developer role, mostly in the public cloud (ideally AWS)
- Exposure to both application and database layer.
- DevOps experience, including CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Jenkins or similar
- Demonstrated experience in some or all the following: Java, Spring MVC, APIs
- Experience of relational database technologies, preferably Oracle
- Experience with unit and functional testing with JUnit, Mockito, Cypress or similar
- Experience working within an Agile Environment
What’s on Offer
- This is long term daily rate contract paying up to €500-€550 per day (130k per year).
- Initially 12 months with an excellent chance of multiple extensions.
- Long-term extensive remote working options and flexitime.
- Streamlined interview Process
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Chris Stewart on +353 1 4744600.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We have a contractor already working in this team so can provide good insights into the projects and hiring process.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.