Dublin City Centre
14 days ago
About Your New Employer
- This company is a successful finance and insurance company that offer a comprehensive range of insurance products and services.
- They have offices overseas with their Irish office headquartered in Dublin City Centre.
- They won the Great Place to Work awards 6 times in the last 7 years.
- They are offering the Hybrid Working Model with 1 day per week in the office in Dublin City Centre and 4 days working from home.
About Your new Italian Speaking Job
- As an Italian Speaking Complaints Analyst, you will be working in the company’s Insurance Division, where you will be resolving customer queries and complaints for the Italian market through online chat.
- You will be responsible for processing and monitoring all complaints and court cases for this market.
- You will make improvements to system processes and measure their effectiveness across the company, based on your recommendations.
- You will also liaise with legal teams as required and monitor legal fees for the cases that you are handling.
What Skills You Need for this Italian Speaking Job
- Fluent Italian & English.
- 2+ years’ experience in Insurance (compliance, banking insurance, risk assessment, fraud prevention, etc).
- Regulatory / Legal experience.
- Customer Service experience.
- Must be living in Ireland or have specific plans to come to Ireland.
What’s on Offer with this Italian Speaking Job
- Salary of €31,000.
- Permanent Job.
- Health Insurance.
- 22 Days Holidays.
- Life Assurance.
- Disability Cover.
- Call me, Rebecca, in Sigmar on 01 4744615 or email me at email@example.com.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search.
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.