IT Transformation Business Analyst
11 days ago
Ideally, you will have 8+ years' experienced in an IT Business Analyst role, with experience of working on transformation and/or significant business change projects.
About Your New Employer:
- Well established organization
- Large semi-state organization
- Opportunity to work on large-scale IT projects
About Your New Job:
- Build strong relationships with the business and develop an in‐depth understanding of business areas
- Investigate, analyse, challenge and review business requirements, and identify ideas
- Lead workshops and requirement gathering exercises
- Define, document and manage functional and non‐functional requirements in line with agreed standards and guidelines.
- Business process mapping
- Development of As‐Is and To‐Be process documentation with end users and stakeholders
- Work closely with Architects and Developers to gain understanding of the feasibility of requirements, to ensure there is accurate interpretation of business requirements into IT specifications and to ensure the correct solution is delivered to meet business needs.
What Skills You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT Business Analyst role
- Familiarity with public procurement is desirable
- Ideally experience with the transport industry
- Semi-state or public sector industry experience is desirable
- Experience working on a transformation or a significant business change project
- Experience of stakeholder engagement and management
What’s on Offer:
- Salary on offer is between €70k-€100k DOE
- Benefits include gym on site, subsidised canteen, flexible working etc.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” button
- Contact Rebecca at email@example.com or on 01 4744674
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar:
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website