Investment Compliance Analyst
22 days ago
About Your New Employer:
My client is one of the world’s leading professional services’ firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. They are recruiting an Investment Compliance Analyst (Hybrid 2 days in office and 3 remote). The role will report to the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) and will be responsible for assisting in the oversight and management of regulatory and other risks in respect of the client’s Investments business in Ireland and other jurisdictions relevant to that business.
About your new role:
- Monitor investment restrictions arising in respect of funds in Ireland.
- Perform reviews and consider potential investment vehicles against the relevant regulations and fund documentation in relation to the funds.
- Liaise with the fund manager in relation to investment issues.
- Support regular liaison with the depositary of the funds.
- Assistance in the review of fund documentation ahead of launch and on an ongoing basis.
Who You Are:
- Experience of compliance in the investment funds industry
- A broad understanding of Irish (and EU) Investments regulation in particular MiFID, UCITS & AIFMD
- Good knowledge of fund structures, different fund types and different assets class would be an advantage
- Minimum of two year’s investment compliance experience.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Genevieve Gomes on 01-9619725 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch as I have other roles in the financial services sector which may be of interest to you.