Investment Accountant - Global Asset Manager
Dublin City Centre
€60,000 - 65,000
22 days ago
About Your New Employer
Newly created Investment Accountant role with a global asset management business based in Dublin city.
About Your New Job
- Prepare monthly investment reporting package to trial balance, under multiple accounting conventions- UK GAAP, US GAAP & IFRS
- Support the financial controller in preparation of management accounts, financial statements and regulatory reporting to the Central Bank
- Managing client accounting relationships, regular communication with counterparts in client finance functions
- Create reporting efficiencies through Excel VBA macros, SQL queries and other automation tools
What You Need
- Qualified or finalist with ACA/ACCA/CFA.
- Good knowledge of Excel and SQL.
- Previous experience within Asset/Wealth Management either from audit or inhouse.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €65,000 + Bonus & Benefits.
- Hybrid working.
- Thriving business.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere