Back to jobs
About Your New Employer
- Works on behalf of Government to support communities and local agencies toward achieving social inclusion and development.
- Provide management and support services to 41 programmes, schemes and services in the areas of Social Inclusion and Equality, Inclusive Employment and Enterprise, and Early Years and Young People.
- Dublin 2.
About Your New Job
- Conduct routine verification and/or audit checks on a wide variety of funded organisations to ensure programme funding is spent for the purposes intended.
- Conduct verification/audit checks in line with CAR procedures and programme/scheme requirements for the programme concerned as well as with internal quality assurance processes.
- Evaluate the accounting systems funded organisations, to ensure transparent audit trail between expenditure returns submitted and financial records maintained.
- Monitor actual expenditure against agreed budgets and highlight any significant variances.
- Assess annual f