Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€45,000 - 50,000
26 days ago
About Your New Employer:
The world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser who serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services.
About Your New Job:
This permanent role is based in Dublin is part of a Client Service Team to ensure the efficient handling of all (Re) insurance Programmes under management.
The Insurance Manager assists in the provision of technical support and advice on (re)insurance matters, to both Clients and Colleagues and to actively encourage the creative use of the captives on an ongoing basis and assist in production of new business opportunities.
What You Will Do:
- Ensuring that (Re) insurance documentation is correct and in place in a timely manner and, where necessary, assist in the drafting and issuance of same.
- Responding promptly to Clients’, Insureds’ and Brokers’ queries in Insurance and Reinsurance matters affecting captives under management.
- Assisting in the placing of adequate reinsurance protections and the monitoring of same on an ongoing basis.
- Managing premium, claims and insurance premium tax data in captive management systems to enable preparation of management accounts and financial statements.
- Coordinating the annual Actuarial Reports
Who You Are:
- Recent graduate with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Risk management related degree or further studies
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with senior stakeholders i.e. MD/CFO
- Ability to maintain a high level of client service delivery adapting to client requirements and ensuring that client satisfaction is consistently high.
What's In It for You:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Up to 12% pension contribution
- Healthcare cover
- Study Support
- Flexible working
- Sports & Social club
- Paid annual leave and ability to purchase additional leave days
- Travel ticket/bike to work/dental are optional
- 35 hour working week
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618 or e-mail me on Roneill@sigmar.ie
Or if the job is not quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We will help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We will provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.