Sales Exec. SAAS.
about 1 month ago
Sales Exec – SAAS
About your New Employer
Working with a growing company who drive engagement of higher education sites globally. My client is looking to recruit a Sales Executive that will be responsible for generating qualified leads and managing a sales process. This role will involve making contact and generating leads and converting them to opportunities.
About your New Job:
• Contributing to the company’s Sales & Marketing strategy.
• Owning the sales process
• Managing pipeline and forecasting accordingly.
• Identify potential targets in the higher education market.
• Build and update potential target contact lists and coordinated all leads with appropriate team members and/or third parties.
• Create and update reports on progress against targets.
• To plan effective sales campaigns and target new business sales.
• Contact potential clients by telephone, email and online social networking tools to identify opportunities.
• Arrange and participate in telephone conference calls and demos with potential clients and partners.
• Maintaining regular contact with key influencers and building and strengthening the relationship with potential clients.
• Inbound and outbound calling/e-mailing to and from potential customers.
• Maintain all data within their CRM system.
• Assist with Sales & Marketing events.
What Skills You Need:
• Minimum 4 years previous experience in an inside sales/ lead generation role.
• Diploma/Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent work experience.
• Proven track record in successful lead generation and managing a sales process.
• Excellent writing skills and proofreading skills with an eye for detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Whats on Offer:
• Salary DOE 40k-50k ote 70k-80k uncapped
• Fully remote working
• 30 days AL
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.