Dublin City Centre
Sales Manager -Channel.
10 days ago
EMEA Channel Sales Manager – IT
About Your New Employer:
Our client is a leading global technology innovation company. This company is focused on connecting the world. This is a very exciting, established and forward thinking company and they want you as their new EMEA Senior Channel Sales Manager If you’re an experienced sales manager within outsourcing , EMEA markets and working with channel sales, then this your new opportunity!
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
- Manage outsource provider inside sales teams
- Develop strong working relationships with management and partnerships
- Liaise with various county sales managers, establish targets and communicate report requirements
- Ensure all reports/quotas are sent to the appropriate team members
- Managing the partnership/outsourced team and their culture
- Provide feedback of value added reseller partners and business plans
- Deliver training to sales representatives in relationship management with large clients
- Ensure weekly POS check ups on targets
- Monitor metrics daily, providing management support to sales reps
- Plan strategies that ensure targets are met, and exceeded
- Build brand loyalty and ensure all client issues/concerns are addressed accordingly to satisfaction
What Skills You Need:
- 4+ years’ experience in Channel Sales Management within Europe
- Great understanding of channel sales, EMEA markets and internal sales
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Salesforce
- A background in tech/IT industry with excellent customer service, communication and collaborative skills
- Outstanding relationship management skills, leadership and problem solving skills
- Previous experience managing a team and their performance and success
What’s on Offer
- Salary – €72k basic, can earn OTE up to €120k
- Remote/hybrid work – can be Dublin or Cork based
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Marie O’Driscoll at email@example.com/021-4847133. Or if this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere