Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€60,000 - 65,000
23 days ago
Injury Claims Team Manager - Dublin - Hybrid - 65k
My client is the largest Irish insurance Company who has been in business for over 50 years and has over 500,000 loyal customers
- Reporting to the CCO you will:
- Maintain high performing claims teams, with particular emphasis on developing claims handling proficiency and expertise and on improving individual handler performance. Fully responsible and accountable for their teams’ development, engagement and performance.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service while delivering effective settlements
- Implement and operate cost efficient and effective claims handling processes and procedures. Deliver excellent user experience. Maximise opportunities for cost savings. Minimise error and eliminate waste.
Operate leakage and fraud defences, including the capture of critical data and referral of suspicious cases.
- Previous claims experience in personal injury
- Previous experience at manager level
What’s on Offer
- Salary 65k DOE
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
- Great Benefits
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rachel McMahon on 01 4744646
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere