26 days ago
Indirect Purchasing Manager
About Your New Employer
My client is a world leader in automotive manufacturing, located in Galway county. This company is the worldwide hub of automated parking research and industry. From it's early days in the European market with rear cameras and surrounding view systems to its state of the art vision systems and autonomous driving products, this company is at the cutting edge of developments in the automotive sphere.
About Your New Job
- You must manage indirect Purchasing Buyers, ensuring staff availability and growing the competences through SDP within the Group Purchasing organization.
- You must collaborate with colleagues to achieve KPI Targets and enforce segment strategies & Panels within your country.
- You are accountable for KPI achievements.
- You must propose and implement productivity actions across the site.
- You must negotiate global, regional, and local contracts in collaboration with related segment leaders
- You must provide local support whenever required to other entities, to optimize supplier panels within your region, whether for business increase or decrease based on competitiveness of the market.
- You must ensure updates and improvement of indirect purchasing portal and web-catalogues.
- You must collect internal customer MTPs to prepare annual budgets by supporting productivity reservoirs and innovations.
- You must monitor smooth performances of administrative processes in line with VIPM requirements and procedures.
- You must ensure appropriate training, usage, update of purchasing IS tools in line with validated processes by the finance department.
- You must perform regular compliance checks on the organisation and take relevant corrective actions whenever appropriate.
What Skills You Need
- Higher education ideally with specialization in international purchasing
- 5-10 years in Purchasing,
- Experience in Industry sector in multi-site, multi-cultural environment
What’s on Offer
- Meaningful career progression
- Excellent working-life balance
- Pension scheme
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Dominic King on +353 91 455309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere