ICT Application Analyst
11 days ago
ICT Application Analyst
Our public sector client is seeking applications for the postion of ICT Application Analyst. The Application Analyst role will help support the delivery and operation of Application solutions in a more efficient, shared, and integrated manner across the organisation. They will focus on continued and improved digitisation of services and development of appropriate systems to harness data as a regulatory tool.
About your new employer
Sigmar is recruiting for an independent statutory body responsible for the regulation of the sea-fisheries and the seafood production sectors. Our client promotes compliance with the EU Common Fisheries Policy, sea-fisheries law and food safety law relating to fish and fish products.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Project manage internally and externally delivered ICT projects.
- Manage the on-going support and enhancement of existing business systems.
- Vendor management to achieve value for money and recommending corrective action if required.
- Support the ICT leadership team in selecting external service providers, to deliver bespoke
solutions and/or the tailoring of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to meet business needs.
- Proactively engage with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Support the development and delivery of ICT security strategies and the organisation’s response to data and cyber security threats.
- Work with the business units to identify user requirements for Application Solutions, analyse the requirements and design an optimal solution.
- Ensure that new Application solutions are properly integrated with other systems and platforms.
Essential Entry Requirements:
- Possess a qualification (minimum Level 7 NFQ) in a relevant area, with an ICT component and 3 years directly relevant ICT experience.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Business Analysis and Business Systems Implementation.
- Contributing to Business and Enterprise Architecture design projects.
- The Application Development lifecycle.
- The configuration, deployment, and management of SaaS/cloud-based application solutions.
- Quality and Test Management of applications and systems.
- The management of contracts and relationships with external suppliers.
- Possess a knowledge and experience of ICT security and Data Protection.
- Experience contributing to the implementation of IT Governance, risk management and compliance measures.
- Full drivers’ licence and access to a private vehicle.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Blended working flexibility
- Attractive Pension and annual leave scheme
- For further information, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to Shane Mullen in Sigmar Recruitment.
- Closing date is 12 noon, Monday the 12th of June.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere