9 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Our client is a multinational manufacturing business that operates across 4 sites in the ROI and another 17 across the UK and Europe.
- Our client is the leading producer of both fresh and cooked pork products with approximately 13,500 employees in Canada and Europe.
About Your New Role
- Oversee hygiene operatives' adherence to safety protocols.
- Manage cleaning schedules and documentation for compliance.
- Coordinate with HACCP team and delegate tasks to colleagues.
- Ensure equipment cleanliness and meet hygiene KPIs.
- Collaborate across departments, conduct reviews, and maintain staffing.
What Skills You Need
- Proven track record of managing a team is essential
- Quality, chemical and hygiene training is highly desirable
- Previous hygiene experience in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Good organisational skills and a strong work ethic
- An eye for detail, quality focused and results orientated
- Flexibility to work both day and evening shifts and to be available to work overtime if required.
- You will be provided with Manual Handling and Quality training on arrival
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on 021-4847137 / lpey at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere