Human Resources Manager
€65,000 - 70,000
16 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client, one of the world’s leading telecom networks are seeking a HR Manager to join their team on a 12 Month fixed term contract. With 5 direct reports, the purpose of this role is to adapt the company wide initiatives into Ireland, Northern Ireland, England and Scotland.
About Your New Job
- Work alongside senior stakeholders, supporting them in all areas of the employee lifecycle.
- Provide support to the leadership team, ensuring department is functioning in an efficient manner.
- Identify development and training needs of front-line managers.
- Participate in HR initiatives, working with the group HR admin team to ensure a smooth service to the business.
- Design, update and implement HR policies and processes as required by the business, within Ireland, Northern Ireland the UK
What Skills You Need
- 5yrs HR Management experience.
- Experience managing a team.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven record of helping others flourish.
- Energy, commitment and drive.
- Full clean driving licences as travel to other Company officers will be required.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Eleanor King on +353 (0)1 4744612
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere