€40,000 - 50,000
22 days ago
About Your New Employer:
A permanent role in County Louth. Hybrid.
Join the a large and most successful Irish- owned Retail group on the island of Ireland.
They currently employ over 2,500 staff throughout Ireland and the rest of the world. With offices in Ireland, Gibraltar, South Africa, and the Philippines.
Seeking a motivated and detail-oriented People Systems and Data Analyst with at least 2 years of experience to assist in managing our HRIS and other People systems, platforms and processes.
You will play a pivotal role in optimising their HR systems to support efficient HR operations and data-driven decision-making. As a People Systems and Data Analyst, you will think holistically about technology and develop the system solutions that support our People Operations processes.
HRIS and People systems Maintenance and Support:
- Be a subject matter expert on the HRIS and all other People systems.
- Maintain and update the HRIS database, ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Provide technical support to HR team members and end-users, addressing system-related issues promptly.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system errors, ensuring minimal disruption to HR operations.
- Work closely with suppliers, internal helpdesk and the broader people department to increase and optimise processes, find efficiencies and ensure seamless integration of people related systems and software.
- Liaise with the IT, internal communications and Data teams to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities and further systems integration work.
Data Management and Reporting:
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports from the HRIS and all People systems to support HR analytics, compliance, and decision-making.
- Conduct data audits to identify inconsistencies and discrepancies, rectifying them as necessary.
- Collaborate with HR team members to design and implement custom reports and dashboards.
- Collate, Analyse and report on HR data in order to provide the wider team /business with management information. This will include monthly and quarterly HR management reporting packs, ad hoc reports and trend analysis data to explain patterns and unexpected variances.
- Identify opportunities to streamline HR processes through the use of the HRIS and automation.
- Continuously evaluate and recommend enhancements to the HRIS to meet evolving business needs.
- Assist in the development of HRIS training materials and user guides.
- Provide customer-friendly management and resolution of user inquiries, questions, problems, auditing of process data, and analysis/resolution of problems and special cases. Provide training and communication with Operations, HR Business partners, and other stakeholders.
Compliance and Security:
- Ensure data privacy and compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with IT and cybersecurity teams to maintain the security of HRIS and all People systems data.
Integration and Upgrades:
- Assist in the integration of HRIS and all People systems with other business systems.
- Stay up to date with HRIS and all People systems software updates and implement upgrades as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Data, Data Analytics, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as Data and/or HRIS Analyst or similar role.
- Proficiency in HRIS software (e.g. Iris Cascade, Workday, SAP, Oracle, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Knowledge of HR processes and regulations.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- HR certification (e.g., SHRM-CP, PHR) is a plus.
What’s on Offer?
- €45k - €50k plus excellent benefits.
- Work with an amazing HR Team within a great culture.
- Excellent career opportunities
Apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or if you have any questions call me, Mary O’Connor on 086 7718405 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why apply through me at Sigmar?
- I will manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV and help you with interview preparation
- I will provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere